- Full-featured comprehensive solution integrated into the overall structure of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Possibility to implement this system only, without running other ERP modules (with the possibility to implement other modules in the future)
- Integration with existing accounting systems of the enterprise due to the open source ERP-system
- Great variety of reports, statements, summaries for each subsystem of the solution which provide comprehensive information on various data in different contexts
- Standard reporting forms for the submission of accounting statements to external regulatory authorities
- Possibility to obtain consolidated corporate reports with summarized data for all assets of the holding type company.
Human resource management
The subsystem is intended to be used for structuring and efficient use of information on employees of the company, their competence and skills; for effective personnel selection including the assessment of the internal personnel reserve; for keeping records for personnel development (on-the-job training, advanced training, certification, etc.).
Capabilities in regard to personnel selection give the possibility to control the process from occurrence of a vacancy, getting CVs, maintenance of correspondence and taking interviews by different managers till the applicant’s recruitment or refusal.
- Recruitment project management
- Control of applications, monitoring of applicants
- Management of relations with applicants
- Generation of reports and request in regard to personnel selection
- Standardization of the advanced training of personnel
- Graphical tools for comparison of competencies of employees with needs of the company
- Structured description of skills required
- Preparation of personnel development plans with consideration for outstanding skills
- Management of training and certification of personnel
Schedule of positions and salaries
The subsystem is intended to be used for automation of organizational management: maintenance of organizational and functional structure of enterprises, schedule of positions and salaries, keeping records on workplaces (including hazardous ones), holding activities related to the large-scale increase of salaries of employees, payroll planning in accordance with data of the schedule of positions and salaries.
- Planning and maintenance of the company’s structure
- Planning and maintenance of the company’s schedule of positions and salaries
- Planning and keeping records on workplaces
- Planning and maintenance of the chart of official salaries and rates of salaries
Human resource records
The subsystem is designed to automate the administration of human resources of enterprises: maintenance of cards of employees with all necessary information of any type; registration and issuance of orders related to employees (employment, transfer, vacation, recall from vacation, change of personal data, dismissal); electronic approval of orders by necessary authorities (officials); keeping histories of career of all employees; maintenance of vacation schedules.
- Maintenance of personal cards of employees and related personal data:
- Human resource records:
- automatic keeping records on employees: their appointment, transfer, increase of salaries, introduction of regular payments and allowances, planning and maintenance of the personnel vacation schedule, registration of vacations of employees, accounting and calculation of years of service of employees, calculation of vacation compensation days at dismissal,
- keeping the history of changes in records of employees in the context of an individual employee,
- management of motivation programs (honorable mentions, allowances for years of service, financial assistance, and other bonuses).
- Procedure of electronic approval of orders related to an employee: employment, transfer, dismissal, vacations, changes in remuneration of labour of an employee or a group of employees.
Working time recording and payroll calculation
The subsystem is intended to be used for automation of working time recording and for payroll calculation. It provides flexible adjustment of work schedule, algorithms for payroll calculation by specific charges and deductions. All primary information needed for the payroll calculation is being automatically taken from other modules of the system or entered directly into this module. Payroll lists can be both generated by the system and prepared in the format of a particular bank to be credited to accounts of employees through the Client/Bank system. Payroll postings can be both separated in the Ledger module (when its implementation) and executed in the format required for their registration in the external accounting system.
- Maintenance of daily work schedules (calendars)
- Work schedule (calendar) recording by employee
- Accounting for an unlimited number of categories of worked / non-worked hours
- Maintenance of records for temporary disability and registration of disability certificates
- Registration of business trip periods, donor days, etc. payable at the average salary rate.
- Maintenance of timesheets:
- automatic posting of time cards of employees based on their scheduled calendars and other primary system data (transfers, vacations, disability periods, etc.),
- automatic updating of posted timesheets of employees when entering new primary data,
- possibility to import data on hours worked from special access control systems (ACS) – “electronic gatehouse”, as well as from external time card systems.
- Payroll calculation on the basis of time card data and other primary information
- Calculation of monthly, quarterly, annual premiums or premiums for any other period with consideration for specific premium criteria, depending on the procedure of calculation of the specific premium in the specific enterprise
- Entering predefined amounts for accrual (deduction) by employee
- Entering additional payments and bonuses for a period exceeding one month, including the indefinite period
- Calculation of vacation payments, temporary disability, other periods paid at the average salary rate
- Calculation of indexation of incomes. Automatic detection of the necessity for indexation and recalculation of the indexation rate separately for each employee, including all necessary factors.
- Calculation of the individual income tax, preparation of the quarterly report on the form No.1ДФ in the format suitable for opening in the program “m.e.Doc”.
- Calculation of the single social fee (to be paid by employees and employers), preparation of the monthly report with personalized records for payers of the fee in the format suitable for opening in the program “m.e.Doc”.
- Option to add any number of extra-budgetary funds (contributions) with flexible calculation settings.
- Calculation of deductions related to alimony and against other court orders
- Accounting and deductions of loans, insurance contributions, transfers to bank accounts, payments for public utility services, etc.
- Payroll calculation (calculation of advance payments) for the 1st half of the month
- Payroll statements:
- generation of payroll statements for all types of payments (single off-cycle payments, vacation payments, payment of benefits from social insurance funds, payment of advance payments, payment of salaries on monthly results),
- automatic calculation of the final amount to be paid at dismissal of an employee,
- generation of electronic lists of salaries paid in formats of a particular bank.
- Maintenance of the reserve fund for the payment of vacation allowances and other liabilities
- Generation of payroll postings with flexible posting rule settings
Economic efficiency of the solution
- Increase of transparency of business processes and of work of structural subdivisions,
- reduction of the time for retrieval and processing of data through the use of a common information space,
- optimization of business processes of payroll calculation and human resource management,
- increase in operational flexibility and accuracy of payroll calculation,
- elimination of repeated entry of the same primary information,
- efficient use and development of existing human resource capacity, possibility to use additional skills of human resources,
- reduction of administrative costs due to the optimization of operation of HR services and accounting,
- strengthening of internal interaction, increase of loyalty of employees,
- identification of prospective employees, formation of personnel reserve and succession,
- retention of personnel through the implementation of transparent motivation policy, career planning and training,