ETE: Public Utility Sector
Industrial Control System for Public Utility Facilities (MICS for PUF) is developed by “EnTechEco” on the basis of the Microsoft Dinamycs AX (Axapta) ERP-system and gives the possibility to automate management functions for the different organizations within a single information system: providers of public utility services, local authorities, etc.
Industrial Control System for Public Utility Facilities provides:
- to create a unified database (DB) of housing facilities (LF) of the city with an exhaustive list of the characteristics of objects and the possibility of simultaneous multy-user environment;
- creation and filling of the regulatory framework of works on buildings, taking into account norms of materials and labor resources;
- to create a unified database of housing residents to provide the registration services of citizens;
- automatization processes of planning works at the facilities of public utilities, capacity planning (personnel, equipment, tools), hlanning material resources requirements;
- automatization payroll processes;
- automatization processes of procurement management, inventory control, and payments to suppliers
given the actual consumption of material and labor resources;
- automatization processes of cost management, calculation of planned and actual cost of works on buildings and utilities;
- automatization plan vs. actual analysis;
- includ modern billing system;
- reporting of all needed data to municipal and government authorities .
The composition of the solutions: